ABOUT THE COURSE
This innovative, multi-device compatible course has been created for those learners currently working, or looking to work, in the logistics sector, in particular within a warehousing environment. This e-learning course is designed to support the underpinning knowledge of 3 units of the Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage (not included in the purchase prices provided).
• Health, safety, and security at work
• Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
• Keep work areas clean in logistics operations
At the end of each unit, the learner completes an online assessment workbook to evidence the knowledge-based learning for the qualification. The learner is also prepared for a competence assessment, which they must complete to achieve the certificate.
Why choose this course?
• High-quality, multi-generational content written by leading experts
• Media-rich and interactive content and style, available across multiple device formats
• 3D scenarios, photography, and illustrations, supporting industry standards and effective delivery
• It reduces the requirement for classroom-based learning, thus improving the efficiency of delivery
• Compatible for use with e-portfolio
Includes the following 3 units of e-learning and online assessment workbooks:
• K/502/1071 Health, safety, and security at work
• H/601/7919 Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
• F/601/7913 Keep work areas clean in logistics operations
It also includes online delivery and assessment materials to support the following 5 units:
• R/601/7916 Pick goods in logistics operations
• Y/601/7917 Wrap and pack goods in logistics operations
• J/601/7914 Moving and/or handling goods in logistics operations
• T/601/7911 Keep stock at required levels in logistics operations
• D/601/7921 Operate equipment to perform work requirements in logistics operations
This package is a resource solution to support the learner to achieve sufficiently credits to go on to achieve the Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage.