Science and technology are pushing faster and further than ever before – particularly in the fields of security detection and automated passenger and baggage screening. It is so interesting to read about all these new technologies and witness their demonstrations during trade shows and AVSEC conferences. There doesn’t seem to be any limit to human ingenuity and how it is fostering advances in the field of aviation security.
But we should think about the most important thing, while talking about security and that for sure are the people. We could not exclude the human factor and when it comes to security highly trained individuals are needed.
The basics of airport security are for everyone. No matter if somebody just delivers a package, or spends their whole workday on the airport, there are some rules everybody must know.
Our UK approved General Security Awareness Training Course provides a solid foundation for any person with unescorted access to the Restricted Zone (RZ) at an airport. The course is self-paced and does not require costly instructors and classroom facilities. In addition, each student can complete the training during break hours or on their own time. This minimizes staff disruption and decreases training costs. All student records are stored electronically and each student will receive an approved certificate of completion to present at the pass office during the application process.
- Standardized – Each student interacts with the same training content and must achieve the same minimum passing grades. This ensures each student is trained to the same standard and is prepared to carry out their
- Practical – Safe and effective way for the student to practice performing critical skills they will use whilst employed at the airport.
- Comprehensive – The training teaches how to effectively increase security at the airport. This comprehensive approach prepares the student to be aware of themselves and their surroundings at all times. This approach keeps the student vigilant when working and relaxing.
- Self-paced – Each student can work through the training at his own pace. Custom remedial instruction is used to provide the right amount of training at the right time.
- The Threat to Aviation – The student will learn about the types of organisations that may pose a threat, types of threats to aviation, possible targets, and what measures are in place to mitigate the threat.
- Objectives and Organisations of Aviation Authority – The student will learn about the overall objective of aviation security, principles based on international agreements, DfT’s/CAA’s role in aviation security, and the local organisation of his airport.
- Restricted Zone Protection and Access Control – The student will learn about the principles of access control, what to do if you find an incorrect pass, understanding screening, and searching of people and baggage.
- Prohibited Articles – Teaches the student what prohibited articles are and how to respond if they suspect a prohibited article has been brought into the RZ.
- The Student’s Roles in Aviation Security – Teaches how to deal with an unattended item and respond to suspicious behavior in an airport.
If you want your company to grow, you need to ensure your workers receive the correct Level of Security training.
Don’t hesitate to send us a request about the course → click here