From concept to completion and everything in between!
Includes: three days training, premier venue, all course materials, CPD Certification, buffet lunch and refreshments.
A well-constructed and delivered event can stimulate real business growth and development. Produced with clear objective, an event can bring many benefits to both the audience and host organisation. They can provide:
• The perfect opportunity to bring a select audience together to listen, discuss and debate.
• Help generate new business opportunities
• Foster new partnerships
• Facilitate collaboration.
• Deliver an instant response utilised to capture significant pieces of content to generate momentum
• Increase engagement post event.
• Producing a successful event however takes time, significant planning, management and a skilled workforce. This 3-day course will take you through the full event management lifecycle from concept to completion and
everything in between. The course will also take a unique look into managing an effective events team to ensure every event is planned, coordinated and delivered to the highest standard.
• You will gain a clear understanding of how to create a clear and meaningful event strategy
• You will gain an understanding of event project management process and techniques
• You will gain a clear understanding of how to build and manage an effective events team and direct and support individual performance
• Creating a clear event strategy, defining objectives and constructing the event brief
• Building a project plan, defining tasks, roles and responsibilities and time scales
• Creating an event budget and budget control
• Supplier research, selection and management (Venues, catering, entertainment etc.)
• Event marketing
• Delegate management
• Event logistics management including on-site set up, risk assessment and event delivery
• Production of content and story-telling post event
• Building, supporting and leading an effective events team
A three-day training & development programme structured to be delivered one day per week over three weeks.