Candidates: Those responsible for the implementation of airline security measures.
Duration: 3 working days.
Course Objectives: Upon completion attendees will be able to:
- Describe and implement relevant content of an airline security programme
- Give the responsibilities for security control of passengers, baggage, courier and express parcels.
- Identified hazardous and prohibited materials
- assist as directed to airport and airline security emergencies
- Check in security procedures
- Passenger screening and boarding gate procedures
For further information about our programmes or any general enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the following address, or contact us via the link below.