A qualification from IOSH, Europe’s leading body for Health and Safety professionals.
The course is structured to run one day per week over 4 weeks
Dates: To be advised
Location: To be advised
Course fee: To be advised
Includes: Delegate work books, course materials, exam registration fees, tuition fees, buffet lunch.
The course is a four day programme and covers eight key modules as follows:
1. Introducing Managing Safely
2. Assessing risk
3. Controlling risk
4. Understanding your responsibilities
5. Identifying Hazards
6. Investigating accidents and incidents
7. Measuring Performance
8. Protecting our environment.
9. Practical assessment/multi choice/short answer exam
The learning outcome is a good grounding for managers and supervisors to get up to speed with the practical actions they need to handle health and safety in their teams.
Upon successful completion of the assessments delegates will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.