This International trade provision addresses the growing demand of business to establish and develop an international arm to their business and to bring in a second line of revenue to the bottom line.
Although many companies want this to happen, unfortunately they tend to struggle due to many reasons, the main ones being:
• Resources – no allocated member of staff to do the work
• Understanding – not sure how and what to do to achieve the objective
• Costs – not knowing how much this will cost and when will they see the ROI
This international trade programme will:
• Remove all of the above and provide the company the resource it needs, without recruiting any additional staff
• Provide the understanding that the company requires for the market, so that there are no grey areas leading to unwarranted concerns and negative thoughts
• Embed a clear understanding of what the costs will be upfront and when you can expect to see the ROI.