Structured to be delivered one day per month over 6 month and includes three project assignments. A total of 14 credits awarded through assessment method.
Includes: 6 tutorial days, course materials, workbooks, ILM registration access to ILM resources and certification.
Buffet lunch and refreshments are included at the hotel venue.
Who are these qualifications for?
The Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Benefits for individuals
• Use core management techniques to drive better results
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire ▶ Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to- day management
• Benchmark your managerial skills
• Raise your profile in your organisation.
Benefits for employers
• Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
• Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
• Customise this qualification to your development needs.
The qualifications are made up of a broad range of units covering skills in six core areas –
• working with people,
• managing yourself and personal skills,
• providing direction,
• facilitating innovation and change
• achieving results
• using resources.